I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS DUE TO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE DECLINE OF QUALITY IN MY ARTICLES
First of all, I can’t tell all of you how excited I am about the popularity my blog has gained. I went from seeing 5 people a day to seeing 25,000! I owe it to each and every one of you. I’d love to recount my entire story about how amazed I am, about how I love that my articles are contributing! About my switch from online discussions to meaningful article writing. About my monetization journey and more.
But, alas, you’d probably be bored. So let’s skip to the stuff that most of the visitors are probably interested in. The guest post:
So here’s the thing. I’m having a busy month and I will probably have some busy times in the future so I’d like to get a couple of guest bloggers to contribute For now, I need one but if I get more than one, I’ll send you an email and keep you on file if you wish.
What You Get
Well, a few non-material things:
- exposure. I currently get 50K visitors/month. People have come to trust me and the blog. If you write something really awesome, you’ll get a ton of visitors. Take my bootstrap article for instance, it got 25K views that day.
- author name and email included. That means that when your article gets posted, your picture will show up in google search if you have a google+ account. Why do I mention this? Because it’s cool.
- place on “authors” page that I’m building to include guest posters. It’ll look simple at first but will have more of a purpose later on
- you get 2 links. Yep, two links with a “dofollow” in your article. This can be to your blog, to something else, whatever. I’ll have to approve it (sucks, I know but I know how things can be :/)
- tweet, google plus, etc. post with a link to the article (obviously), and an @ to your account.
- A CTA that leads to a landing/conversion page. Either on your own site or to a custom landing page I’ll build, similar to my “start a project” landing page.
- good traffic stats shown above. The seeming zeroes are actually 500s or 1000s per day
- 2 PR3/Mozrank 4 Links
- possibility of getting a gig
What I Get From It
- A week off from writing to do my own stuff
- A list of possible candidates for future guest blogs
- Probably some exposure from you
- Fresh content
So. Click on the CTA below, fill out the form, and let’s get started
New Readers, Welcome!
It’s been a crazy ride with thousands of people, a ton of comments. Some pulling back and forth, some flaming, some arguments but all in all a great experience. My traffic is climbing, the quality of my articles follows since it gets me more excited to see people read my stuff!
I hope you don’t mind the bit of advertisement. It’s currently necessary to keep my site afloat. The advertisement makes approximately $20/month, probably less and doesn’t really cash out (it’s google adsense). I am keeping it in reserve until I need new hosting. If it is a pain, let me know, I’ll relocate the ads or come up with a better monetization system.
I love the feedback I get!